Work at your wellbeing and feel better every day.
NEW: Minded Yoga therapy classes in Witham, Essex Tuesdays @7pm and Saturdays at 12.30pm. Just 3 spaces (plus Eve) per class so they must be booked in advance. Coming up: Dopamine Boosts for Motivation (Saturday, 25th May and Tuesday, 28th May), Love Your Body (Saturday, 1st June and Tuesday, 4th June), Sleep Easily (Saturday, 8th June and Tuesday, 11th June) and Mood Boosts (Saturday, 15th June and Tuesday, 18th June).
Eve’s next 8 Week Yoga Therapy for the Mind 8 Week Course in Witham, Essex starts on Wednesday, 24th July, 2013 and runs every Wednesday for 8 weeks from 7-9pm – get in touch today to find out more
Click here to subscribe to the Feel Better Every Day Consultancy’s FREE newsletter for regular tips and updates to help you work at your wellbeing and feel better every day
|© Eve Menezes Cunningham 2013|
Based in Witham, Essex, Eve Menezes Cunningham (MBACP, MFHT, MANLP, MICCH) has a Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling from the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust (accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and University of East London’s School of Psychology) and is a Yoga Therapist for Mental Health. She is also a qualified and experienced life coach, marketing and PR coach for sole traders and small businesses, NLP Master Practitioner, EFT Practitionerand crystal therapist. Eve has been working with individuals and groups using a range of mind-body practices and writing about psychology, health and wellbeing since 2004. She loves helping people like you – whether you’re struggling with:* stress
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
* or you simply feel that there’s more to life and you want to live up to your potential and boost your wellbeing.Getting in touch to find out more and turning up for your first session are big steps. But just as you wouldn’t take a single multivitamin or go to the gym once expecting big results, you need to be ready to prioritise your wellbeing and take action between sessions, too. The clients who’ve made the biggest changes are the ones who are motivated and persistent. But don’t worry if you don’t feel naturally motivated: ‘Homework’ between sessions will help you stay on track (and talking to Eve when it’s challenging will help you find ways to overcome whatever obstacles you’re facing). If you’re having:*counselling, your homework may involve experimenting with doing or even thinking about the things you talk about differently * yoga therapy homework usually involves a mixture of physical yoga (asana), breath work (pranayama) and meditation* Minded Yoga therapy classes in Witham, Essex homework includes practicing what you learn in class at home so, again, a mixture of asana, pranayama and, sometimes, meditation
* coaching homework means taking the actions you’ve identified as essential towards making your goals a reality
* stress management homework involves continuing the things you’ve found most helpful and building on them
* EFT homework may be continuing to tap on your accupressure points (you can use the video to help you remember the points) on various issues between sessions*
crystal homework may include different ways of working with crystals, meditating and moreBy practising using these tools and techniques so you become familiar with them, you’ll be more likely to remember them when you need them most long after you finish working with Eve. She will support you in creating healthier habits and staying motivated as your brain develops the new neural pathways which will, after a while, make even the biggest changes feel like second nature.
Regularly seen in:
Eve has also contributed coaching columns to titles including Kindred Spirit, Start Your Business, Slim at Home and Yoga & Health.Click here to find out more about Eve’s journalism and other writing work.
Also seen in: